Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Passion Blog

One thing I am very passion about is graduating from Thurgood Marshall Academy. I been in this school every since i was in the 7th grade. I am passion about this because time is going by fast and I cant wait to walk across that stage and get my diploma. I had work hard and become a new person as I grew older. Another thing that I am passion about is going to college. I cant to go to college because I heard so many story of other people experience of college, there majors, what they did what they didn't do, what they regret doing things in there fresh men year. In 2-3 months I will be attending college for my self, and someday I will come back and tell other senior kid that is in high school about how college was and what they can do so they can be college ready.

I realize that my biggest passion is having a family and loving parents. Not all kids my age have loving parent like I do. I am glad to have parents  that still love me. I could not ask for a better mom and dad than the one I have now. Another thing that I am passion about is making money. Money to me is every thing. people say that having to much money change your life for the good and the bad. people also say that more money equal more problem. I agree with both of these statement but to me money is everything. I wont change who am even though I become rich today.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you've shared these thoughts with your parents!

    ReplyDelete