Wednesday, March 25, 2015

free post

Wednesday march 25 2015 i was absent from school. I wasn't in school yesterday because I was at the doctor the whole day i hadn't been to the doctor in three years. I hate going to the doctor because they take way to long to do things. yesterday i had to wait 1 hour and 30 mins on this one person that came only for a check up. That was the worst because on top of that there was a long line i had to wait on and there wasn't enough chair for every one to sit on. I was so bored i had nothing to do. i was upset because i forgot to charge my phone the day before. So i waited on the line for like 3 hours bored out my mind. So once i finally got in the doctors was so nice to me. I was there for a check up. My check up only took like  25 mins. I couldn't believe how fast that took. I was so confused of how other people took way longer than mine.The doctor i had was Doctor Wilson, she was so sweet because she told me a story of when she was my age.she told me a story of how she hated going to the doctor.Me and Doctor Wilson understood each other because i was thinking the same things. I ask her what took so long with the other people she told me it was the other doctor that was taking  there sweet time. At the end of my check up she apologizes and  gave me a basket of fruits for waiting that long.

1 comment:

  1. Wait times for the doctor can be extreme! They usually only book people for 15 or 20 minutes, but sometimes the appointments can take much longer!

    ReplyDelete