Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CCR

In English class we still reading mid summer night dream. As of right now we are acting the play out with WT. were are practicing the play for our performance on Tuesday. This coming Tuesday my class will be going to Brooklyn academy of music. Each  person have a part to practice. I like the fact that we get to talk among our class  mate about the topic. I like the warm up game we play before the practice of the mid summer night dream. I also like the open discussion we have .Theses open discussion help me understand the book better. When WT the class is more interested of there class mate performance. I don't have a part in the mid summer night dream. I sit back and be a good audience for my class mate. I don't want to be rude so i sit down and be quiet. i like to help out so i give my idea of of the actor could do a better job.

During second period Ms Hegeman got us taking the no re dink quiz's. Sometimes i hate taking the quiz class because i do the homework to early and i forget what i did in the homework. I can  honesty say that the no re dink has help me a lot with my grammar. My grammar and punctuation skills has improve every since we stop doing the grammar worksheets.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you think they've improved? I can tell you that you made a number of errors in this blog. Do you think it's important to continue improving?

    ReplyDelete